Do you know about Endometriosis? Well Endometriosis is a Gynecological health problem. Here we share some Natural Cure For Endometriosis.
When Endometrial Tissue Start To Grows Outside Your Ovaries, Intestines And Pelvis. It’s Called Endometriosis.
It Affects The Endometrium Tissue Outside Your Uterus.
Causing The Affected Area To Swell And Cause Pain.
We Are Vmoda In This Article We Are Going To Talk About 4 Natural Cure For Endometriosis.So Let’s Start To Read This Article.
Before we start to share natural cure for endometriosis, first try to understand some basic information about endometriosis.
What Is Endometriosis?
Endometriosis Is A Gynecological Health Problem, as A Result, Tissue Forms The Inner Layer Of The Uterus Begins To Grow Outside.
The Inner Layer Of The Uterus Called Endometrium.
When Endometrial Tissue Start To Grows Outside Your Ovaries, Intestines And Pelvis. We are called is Endometriosis
The Menstrual Cycle Causes Hormonal Changes In Your Body.
It Affects The Endometrium Tissue Outside Your Uterus.
CausingThe Affected Area To Swell And Cause Pain.
It Damage Tissue Layer and Tissue Gets Stuck On The Pelvis.
It Is A Normal Gynecological Problem.
Affecting Up To 10% Of Women. You Are Not Alone If You Have Suffer From This Problem.
[Read Also: How To Increase Platelet Count Naturally]
Symptoms Of Endometriosis
- Symptoms Of Endometriosis Are Not Always Same.
- It Varies From Person To Person. The Severity Of Your Pain Never Indicates The Stage Of Endometriosis.
- You May Also Experience A Lot Of Pain In The Initial Stages Of The Disease.
- Also You Can Feel Less Pain In The Final Stage Of Disease.
- So It’s Totally Differ Person To Person.
- Pelvic Pain Is The Normal Symptoms Of This Disease But You Can Also Have The Following Symptoms.
- Painful Periods; Feeling Lot Of Pain In The Lower Abdomen Area Before Menstruation
- Menstruation Can Be Irregular
- Excessive Bleeding Occurs,During The Period
- Infertility; You May Feel Pain During Or After Sexual Intercourse
- You Can Feel Discomfort In Bowel Movement.
- During Menstruation You May Feel Pain In The Lower Back.
- You May Or May Not Have Any Symptoms.
- It Is Best If You Regularly Consult A Gyno Doctor And Get A Gyno Health Check.
- Which Will Reveal The Gyno Changes In Your Body.
- This Is Especially Important If You Have Two Or More Symptoms.
[Read Also: 9 Healthy Keto Diet Friendly Fast Foods]
Causes Of Endometriosis
- During Menstruation, Your Body can Spreads The Lining Of Your Uterus.Causing Menstrual Blood To Come Out Through The Vagina.
- We are don’t know the Exact Cause Of Endometriosis, But There Are Several Reasons For This.
- One Of The Oldest And Most Important cause Is Protrograde Menstruation.
- Because Of That Menstrual Blood Not To Flow Out Of Your Vagina Through Your Fallopian Tubes, And Return Into Your Pelvic Reason.
- Another reason is if Hormones Convert Cells Outside Of The Uterus Into Endometrial Cells.
- Another cause is If Small Areas Of your Stomach are Converted To Endometrial Tissue.
- This Can Happen Because The Cells In Your Stomach Grow From Embryonic Cells That Can Resize And Act Like Endometrial Cells.
- If Menstrual Blood Enters Your Pelvic Cavity Through A Scar Created During Surgerical Operation,Like Cesarean Delivery.
- Many People Believe That During Fetal Growth.
- If Any Endometrial Tissue Becomes Misplaced, and Later Affected By Puberty Hormones. also a reason for this problem.
- Endometriosis Can Also Be Influenced By Genetic Or Toxins.
[Read Also: 16 Best Superfoods For Health]
Different Stages Of Endometriosis
There Are Usually Four Stages Of Endometriosis.
Stages of endometriosis depending On Various Factors, The Stage Of The Disease Is Determined.
These Factors May Include Location, Number, Size, And Depth Of Endometrial Implants.
Stage 1: Minimal:
In The First Stage Of Endometriosis, You May Have A Small Lesion In The Ovary Or A Shallow Endometrial Implant.
This Can Cause Inflammation Around Your Pelvic Cavity.
Stage 2: Mild:
In The Second Stage Of Endometriosis.
Light Lesions And Shallow Implant Are Formed On Ovary And The Lining Of The Pelvic.
Stage 3: Moderate:
In The Third Stage Of Endometriosis.
Deep Implants May Be Formed On Ovary And The Lining Of Your Pelvis. More Lesions Can Occur.
Stage 4: Severe:
The Final Stage Of Endometriosis Is A Deep Implant On Your Ovary And Pelvic Lining.
[Read Also: 8 Superb Health Benefits Of Oatmeal]
4 Best Natural Cure For Endometriosis
We Are Already Discussed About Endometriosis Cause, Symptoms,Stages.
This Paragraph We Are Going To Share Some Natural Remedies For Endometriosis
1. Hot Castor Oil Pack:
Here we talking about 4 best natural cure for endometriosis, hot castor oil pack is one of the popular treatment for endometriosis.
Just Take Some ammount of Lavender Essential Oil And Add 8 Drops In 1/4th Cup Of Castor Oil.
Heat The Combination For A Few Seconds. Take The Mixture In A Clean Cloth And Place It Very Neatly On The Lower Abdomen.
Put A Hot Water Bag On It. It Should Be Done Every Day For 30 To 60 Minutes
2. Turmeric Tea:
Those Women Who Suffer From Endometriosis Should Regularly Drink Turmeric Tea.
Because Turmeric Has Powerful Anti-Inflammatory Properties.
Which Help To Prevent Inflammation, Or They Can Consume 300mg Turmeric Capsule As Advised By The Doctor.
[Read Also: 13 Amazing Collagen Boosting Foods]
3. Ginger Tea:
Ginger Tea Works Great For Endometriosis.
Because Ginger Also Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties.
For Best Results, One Cup Of Ginger Tea Should Be Consumed 3 Times Per Day.
4. Maintain Your Weight:
Those Women Who Suffer From Endometriosis Should Keep Their Weight Under Control.
Should Exercise Regularly Like Walking, Zumba Classes, Swimming, And Eating A Healthy Diet.
It’s Also Maintains A Healthy Lifestyle. It’s one of the best natural cure for endometriosis.
What You Think About This Article Please Comments Below, If You Like This Article Please Share All Your Social Media Handles Like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest Etc…
If You Have Any Questions About This Topic Or Article, Feel Free To Contact Us Via Facebook Page.
If You Like Us And Like To Read This Type Of Valuable Informative Post, Then Like Our Facebook Page For More Feature Updates Directly On Your Facebook Timeline.