Potato is super healthy and nutritious vegetable. Did you know potato juice is good for your hair growth? Here how to use potato juice for hair growth!
Most of us are already know of the benefits of using potatoes for skin care.
However, later this juice has gained popularity as an aid to hair growth.
So Hello guys we are Vmoda in this article we are taking about how to use potato juice for hair growth? Let’s start to discuss.
Benefits of Potato Juice for Hair Growth
There are no scientific research to establish a proper relation between hair growth and potato juice.
But some people believe that the following properties of potato can help in hair growth.
1. Nourish Hair Follicles
Potato contains many healthy nutrients such as Vitamin C, Vitamin B, Niacin, Zinc and Iron.
These healthy nutrients nourish the hair follicles and promote hair growth.
2. Clean Scalp
Potato juice help to cleansing the scalp by absorbing sweat and sebum.
Some evidence suggests that it unclogs hair follicles and keeping the scalp clean.
Also potato juice fully packed with antioxidants, and it’s helps to maintain infection free scalp like dandruff and Seborrheic dermatitis.
3. Hair Conditioner
Potato juice also act as a hair conditioner.
When you used in combination with ingredients like egg and honey.
This juice also make your hair shine and luster to your hair by closing the cuticles.
Now we are already discussed about benefits of potato juice for hair growth.
It’s time to share procedure to make potato juice.
[Read Also: 25 Best Lipsticks Shades For Indian Skin Tone]
How To Make Potato Juice For Hair Growth
- 1 medium size potato
- Gently wash the potato and remove the skin.
- Chop into small pieces and blend them until you get a smooth paste.
- If the paste is too thick add little ammount of water.
- Use a clean cloth to squeeze out and collect the juice from potato.
- Always prepare fresh potato juice for every use.
You can use only potato juice for hair growth, or you can add other ingredients to added benefits.
4 ways How to Use Potato Juice for Hair Growth
In this section we are share some different ways. How you can use potato juice for hair growth.
1. Use potato juice directly to the scalp
Potato Juice nourish your hair follicles, make your hair shine and clean the scalp.
Researchers proved that massaging the scalp stimulates blood circulation and helps to remove impurities from hair follicles and strengthen them.
- Half cup potato juice if you have medium length hair.
- Gently massage potato juice into your scalp for atleast 10 to 15 minutes and cover the scalp.
- Leave it for additional 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse it out with cool or lukewarm water.
- Once a week.
[Read Also: 13 Effective Ways To Use Tomato For Skin Whitening]
2. Potato juice and Onion Juice
Onion Juice is a good for hair growth, if you combine potato and onion juice it will give you an effective hair growth.
- 1 Large Potato.
- 1 Medium Sized Onion.
- Gently wash a large potato and remove the skin.
- Chop the potato and onion into small pieces and blend until you get smooth paste.
- If paste is too thick add little water.
- Use a clean cloth to squeeze out and collect onion-potato juice.
- Massage your scalp using this juice mixture for atleast 10 to 15 minutes and covered your scalp.
- Leave it for additional 20 minutes after that rinse with cool or lukewarm water.
- Once a week
3. Potato Juice and Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera has antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti inflammatory properties.
It also beneficial for treating condition like Seborrheic Dermatitis. It also protect your hair from UV rays.
- One large potato juice.
- 2 table spoon of Aloe Vera gel.
- Combine Aloe Vera gel with Potato juice until you get a smooth mixture.
- Massage your scalp using this mixture and cover your scalp.
- Leave it for 30 to 35 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
- Twice a week.
[Read Also: 10 Gorgeous Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial For Beginners]
4. Potato Juice, Honey and Egg mask.
If you suffer from dry hair, this is the right treatment for you.
Egg yolk and Honey are good for hair conditioning. Honey have antifungal properties that can really help to treat hair loss and dandruff.
The egg yolk contains peptides (water soluble) it can stimulate hair growth.
- Three medium size Potato.
- One egg yolk.
- One tablespoon honey.
- Properly extract the juice from potato, add a whisked egg yolk and one table spoon of organic honey to this and mix well.
- Apply this hair pack to your scalp and leave it for 30 minutes and wash with cool water or normal tap water.
- Once a week.
[Read Also: How To Get Glowing Skin Instantly, 7 Best tips]
I hope you are already understand about how to use potato juice for hair growth.
The first and most important steps towards enhancing hair health is to make some changes your lifestyle.
Try to consume healthy and nutritious food daily, drink atleast 8 to 10 glass of water.
Use those types of shampoo and conditioner which are suited to your hair and scalp.
Try to minimize your stress and also try to meditate or exercise.
Also use above remedies using potato juice. In case if you experience lot of hair fall, please consult a dermatologist immediately.
What you think about this article please comments below, if you like this article please share all your social media handles like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc…
If you have any questions about this topic or article, feel free to contact us via Facebook page
If you like us and like to read this type of valuable informative post, then like our Facebook page for more feature updates directly on your Facebook timeline.